Horse Drawn Occasions
General information on Horse Drawn Occasions which you may find useful if considering hiring one of our beautiful horse drawn carriages.
However, as all of our packages are tailor made, we will do are utmost to meet your individual service needs and make your day special so please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Our horse drawn carriages are suitable for all weathers. Both of our Landau carriages have folding hoods and adjustable glass fronts that can be raised and lowered within 2 minutes. Similarly, our Cinderella carriage has a removable, transparent roof and sides.
- Prior to any event we insist on a dry run of the journey. We do this 2 weeks prior to the event to familiar ourselves with the distance and topography of the journey.
- The welfare of our horses is paramount to us and, therefore, we only undertake work that will not affect or harm them in any way.
- We provide bows in a variety of colours to go on the carriage doors. Should you wish to have an specific colour, this is not an issue, but we would ask that you supply the ribbon, to ensure that you get the exact shade you desire.
- Should you be having a civil ceremony at the same location as your reception, we would recommend that the following the service; The bride and groom take a short drive (approximately 15 minutes) to relax, and enjoy sip your champagne whilst and enjoy your horse drawn experience prior to returning to the venue to greet your guests.
- Our customers regularly ask to see the horses prior to making a booking. Whilst we are happy to accommodate these requests, we ask that visits are by appointment only to allow us to optimise the time between training and exercising.
- We currently hold a certificated by the BDS (British Driving Society) certificate of competence for driving horse by the highway.
- We have our own horse lorries and hold full operator’s licence for the transportation of our horses and equipment as well as certificates of competence for WATO’s (Welfare of animals in transport order).
- We hold full Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million pounds.
As we tailor make our packages to ensure that every event gets the perfect personalised service, unfortunately, we are unable to publish our prices online.
To receive a quotation for your special occasion, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or by completing our online form.